Premium, heavy-duty cohesive tape (self-adhesive)
Arrow Flex Co is a Heavy Cohesive Stretch & Tear Wrap; a cohesive wrap built to be stronger, stretch better, and grip itself tighter than other similar products on the market today.
Cohesive wraps, also called tapes and bandages, are staple products in veterinary hospitals, boarding stables, kennels, and animal health clinics.
Its easy tear and self-gripping ability allow for broad use, and Arrowhead's product offers excellent performance at a competitive price.
We offer a variety of colors and sizes of Arrow-Flex Co.
Case options are:
1" x 5yds stretched, with 32 rolls per case
2" x 6yds stretched, with 24 rolls per case
3" x 6yds stretched, with 16 rolls per case
6" x 6yds stretched, with 8 rolls per case
Our 1", 2", and 3" wraps are most commonly used on small mammals and domesticated pets.
Our 6" wraps are most commonly used to support working animals, livestock, and large mammals (including equine care).
This product is made with latex
Proudly made in the USA
|Options||# Rolls||Roll Length||Total Length|
48 rolls per case
|1" x 5 yards
|2"||24 rolls per case||2" x 5 yards||120 yards
16 rolls per case
|3" x 5 yards||
|6"||8 rolls per case||6" x 5 yards||40 yards
- extra-heavy construction for market-leading strength
- will not absorb water thanks to our unique, cohesive chemistry
- stretches and tears easily and consistently
- unwinding is consistent from the start to the end of the roll
- allows airflow to wrapped area
- Made in the USA, with pride
- wrapping torn shoes (equine)
- positioning splints, stirrups, bits, patches, medical products, gauze
- post-operative wrapping
- protective wrapping during animal transport
Be ready for anything with Arrowhead animal tapes and wraps. Our tapes are built to be stronger, stretch better, and grip itself tighter than other similar products on the market today. We make our tapes 100% in the USA, using our own equipment and materials in our plant located in Andover, MA.