Lightweight, self-stick cohesive tape
Cohesive wraps, also called tapes and bandages, are staple products in veterinary hospitals, boarding stables, kennels, and animal health clinics.
Its easy tear and self-gripping ability allows it to be used broadly, and Arrowhead's product offers excellent performance at a competitive price.
We offer a variety of colors and sizes of Arrow-Vet Co. The 4" wrap is the width most commonly used to support working animal, livestock, and large mammals (including equine care).
Caution: Contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
|Options||# Rolls||Roll Length||Total Length|
|4" Case||18 rolls per case||4" x 5 yards||90 yards
Custom sizes available upon request.
- stronger break strength and tensile strength
- easy and consistent unwind
- stretches and tearseasily and consistently
- does not stick to fur, or lose grip when wet
- will not absorb water thanks to our special cohesive chemistry
- allows airflow to wrapped area
- long storage life without mold or color fading
- This product is made with latex
- hoof taping (abscess, torn or lost shoe, etc.)
- hip wrap
- joint taping
- isolation of legs
- supporting muscles & limbs
- post-operative wrapping
- protective wrapping during animal transport
- positioning splints, stirrups, bits, patches, medical products, gauze
Be ready for anything with Arrowhead animal tapes and wraps. Our tapes are built to be stronger, stretch better, and grip itself tighter than other similar products on the market today. We make our tapes 100% in the USA, using our own equipment and materials in our plant located in Andover, MA.